20061028

Je' mapelle Jolene.

Bonsoir!
Feeling complacent with the serene life I'm living with now. Just pray that it will stay ever the same. Heh, the weekend is here again! My first week in school was such a bore! I really couldn't stand Retail Accounting.. Two!! A continuation of RA1!! Ahhh!!! This dry and boring subject seriously gets me on my nerves!! Sigh. French lesson had stressed me out real bad, but it was kinda fun learning a language which is alienated to me. Moreover I get to meet and socialize with the other biz school students during lessons. :] I guess, Poly's the place where I make new friends. Hmmmmmmm...

Today was purely bliss with my band-khakis!!! Lol, went to bowl at Safra in the afternoon after lecture. I couldn't stop laughing at their seriously bad jokes and whenever they do real stupid stuff. Being with them makes me sooooooo happy. I feel like a complete idiot when I'm with them.. 'cause I always know I'd end up humiliating myself and laughing out real loud in public. Ha, well, that's what I usually do? Heh. We had Band in the evening after a long week break! I finally see my big JOJO!!! Omg, luh. You vanished totally for 2 whole months! Finally I see you!! Missed you sooooo very very much!!! HEH! Anyway, Nov and Dec will be quite happening 'cause of upcoming events and performances. Highlights: Annual Concert! :] (beams!) That's when I need all your support!!! WOO! Lol. Anyway it will be held at the end of the year, so still got quite a long way to go. Blah.

Have I told you me guppies have all died on me? I've got a new pet now! It's pretty healthy, happy and fat now I guess. It has been living for 2 days already! I'm so pleased and proud of my pet.............. goldfish! LOL! My pet goldfish name is Joo Joo! Aww, so adorable right? :] Silly. Lol. Joo Joo looks awfully like Bear. LOL. (silly grin) He just look like you, silly, stupid, round and oh-so-cute...! Awwww. :]

Not kidding right?! Lol. It's so adorable!!! Awwww.

Hehehe.. Okay lah, I'm about to hit the sack. Enjoy the weekend people! :] Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home